Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Sound Body Challenge, LLC's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sound Body Challenge, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sound Body Challenge, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Sound Body Challenge, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Sound Body Challenge, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sound Body Challenge, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sound Body Challenge, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sound Body Challenge, LLC's Internet site, even if Sound Body Challenge, LLC or a Sound Body Challenge, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sound Body Challenge, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sound Body Challenge, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sound Body Challenge, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sound Body Challenge, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sound Body Challenge, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sound Body Challenge, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sound Body Challenge, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Acknowledgement of Risk
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way with the Sound Body Challenge, related events, and activities, the participant acknowledges and willingly agrees that:
1. I understand my participation in the Sound Body Challenge is entirely voluntary and not a required activity. I will comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation in any activity related to the Sound Body Challenge. If however, I observe any hazard that could harm me or another person during my presence and participation, I will remove myself from participation and inform others as well as appropriate staff immediately; and,
2. I acknowledge, and full understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve physical risk of serious injury, including severe social and economic losses, permanent disability and death, which may result not only from my own actions, in-actions, or negligence, but the actions, in-actions, or negligence of others, the rules of play, the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, I accept personal responsibility for the medical expense and other damages following such injury, permanent disability or death; and
3. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even those arising from the negiligent acts or omissions of others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, hold harmless the Sound Body Challenge, LLC., its officers, employees, and staff, and if applicable the owners and lessors of the premises, all of which are to be referred to as "Releasees", with respect to all and any injury, disability, death, loss, or damage to person or property, which might arise out of my participation in the Sound Body Challenge or related event, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Informed Consent to Medical Treatment
I hereby grant permission to the Sound Body Challenge officers, administrators, employees, instructors, counselors, trainers, and first responders to provide to me any medical or surgical care or treatment that they deem reasonably necessary to my health and well being.
I also hereby authorize the employees and staff of the Sound Body Challenge to perform any preventative first aid, rehabilitative or emergency treatment that they deem responsible and necessary to my health. This includes treatment if I am injured or become ill while observing, exercising, or participating in activities offered during the Sound Body Challenge.
Also, when it is deemed reasonably necessary by a treating medical professional, I grant permission for hospitalization at an accredited hospital or other medical care facility.